Mission & Vision
Our Core Value
- At the core of everything we do at Mount Litera Zee Schools is one simple question – What’s Right For the Child (WRFC) – this is the mantra through which we filter all our decisions and actions. WRFC helps us keep the child at the centre of everything that we do and ensures single-minded devotion to her growth and development.
- To develop leaders of the 21st century
Our Belief System
- Children are not just roll numbers, they are unique individuals.
- Every child is talented. School just need to figure where that talent lies.
- A school’s role is to develop whole individual, not just complete the syllabus.
- Holistic development needs partnership between School and Parents.
- Schools need an integrated approach centered on the child.
- Litera Octave is the core belief of every Mount Litera Zee School. It is our proprietary pedagogical model that we have honed over years of research and development. It integrated the various pillars that impact the child during her learning and development in school.
- The entire K-12 programme offered by Mount Litera Zee Schools is governed by the Litera Octave approach, the synopsis of which is given below.