It is a super friendly environment in Mount Litera Zee School Agra, we faced no difficulty in taking admission for our ward.
More than 70 Years of Experience
About Our Strengths
Students and Parents Club
We have been to many schools but our experience here was awesome
Keeping apart the education part, their extra curricular activities are phenomenal.
Super friendly staff, great teachers, keep up the good work!!
To help every students discover his / her unique potential. The philosophy and approach is based on a learner centric pedagogy, where we believe that every child is unique and has a different learning style.
Easy subject based links-Languages, Math, Hindi, Social Science, Science and Environmental studies.
The methodology is through the Litera Octave approach, and teaching through objectives, learner centric, and integrated through Multimedia presentations for each topic.
Technology integrated into curriculum.
Emphasis on experimental learning and freedom (from watching adults) and thus encourages higher level thinking-creative, diverse and imaginative.
Providing Resources like:
- Fully networked educational environment
- Learning Resource Centre in the form of Math lab, Gen science lab, Lang lab, and SS lab.
- Computer Lab with High Speed.
- Extensive Library Resources
- Internet Access in all classroom/most classrooms.
- Specialists in Music/Dance.
- Environment Education.
- Sports Education.
All these Resources benefit all learners differently.
- Develops innate curiosity and motivation to learn by presenting difficult concepts in concrete practical ways.
- The environment is both cooperative and collaborative which is conducive to help each child learn at his /her pace.
- Collaborative learning community.
- Safe and caring learning environment for students.
- An inclusive educational setting with a focus on early interventions.
- Strong Parental involvement.
Our staff is selected on the basis of their educational qualifications, relevant experience, and their attitude towards learning & and learners. They have a firm belief in our stated aim.
- The teachers are trained over 3 levels annually.
- Teachers are oriented towards Litera Octave Pedagogy.
- Mentors are identified and trained to be master trainers.
- The Mentors will be able to effectively review and guide other team members.
- Co-curricular activities, which are part of the curriculum and are graded, will be tailored to meet the needs of every child
- Co-curricular activities will be held during school hours and Extracurricular activities will take place after school hours
- Co-curricular activities, which are part of the curriculum and are graded, will be tailored to meet the needs of every child. Example: Art & Craft, Games, SUPW etc.
- Every child has to opt for 2 Extracurricular activities, the performance of which will reflect in the Report cards/Certificates they receive at the end of the year.
- At the end of the year every child will have a Certificate to his credit.
- The academic year will be divided in to Units and Terms. (Units are divided into Cycles).
- Every Unit will carry 40% weightage and will be continuous and comprehensive Example: Class tests, Projects, Assignments, Home Work.
- Every Terminal Examination will carry 60% weightage. 24% of this term paper will be Objective and the remaining 16% will be Subjective.
- Critical difference here is 2/3rd of the paper will carry full marks.
If you have any other doubts/questions in mind please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you: