Zero Tolerance Policy
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
We believe that every child has right to learn without fear in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. We expect each and every student to be responsible for his/her own behavior to exercise self-discipline and to refrain from behavior that disturbs others.
We have adopted a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY to ensure that we create a joyful, secure and stimulating learning environment. We have a zero tolerance approach to:
- Bullying which includes cyber bullying, pushing, hitting, pinching, kicking, mean notes, teasing, spreading rumours, mean looks, intimidation, name calling, harassment and verbal threats.
- Bunking classes, assembly, any activity or school
- Bursting crackers and playing with colours or water balloons
- Vandalism (including pranks) that result in damage to school property or other students’ belongings
- Fights & violent acts causing injury to another person
- Disrespectful gestures or remarks towards fellow students, teachers & elders
- Use of mobile phones
- Use of internet & vehicles
- Late coming
- Irregularity in completing assignments
- Alcohol, tobacco or other drug abuse
- Display of tattoos on body
Violation of school rules and regulations will be dealt strictly. Following actions will be taken to curb such kind of incidents:
Stepped Behaviour Procedure
Action taken in case of aggressive behavior/abusive language/untidy grooming/work default/irregularity/damage to school property/bursting crackers etc.
Kindly note: Any student who has been issued any of the 3 cards (yellow, red, black) will not be entitled to any award.