- Kindly check the haircut, shoes, uniform and punctuality of your ward before sending him/her to school.
- Please see that your ward carries text/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day.
- Kindly ensure that he/she is prepared for the Tests. Check his/her Report Card and Teachers’ remarks in his/her classwork/homework exercise books and school dairy and put your signature.
- Send healthy & nutritious food and a fruit daily from home.
- a) No student will be allowed to go home without the written permission of the Principal.
- b) No child will be allowed to leave the school premises without his/her parent/guardian on days when a half day is required.
- c) In case a child has to take a half day leave, an application should be sent in advance to the Class Teacher/Principal through almanac.
- In case of an emergency, when a parent cannot come to pick up his/her ward, an authority letter should be given to the person coming to pick up the child.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her personal belongings. There should be a name tag on blazers, sweater and shoes. Expensive articles should not be brought to school. Students are not allowed to wear jewellery in school. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in school. In case of a loss, a letter giving details of the lost item may be sent to the school.
- Boys are not allowed to wear ear rings in one/both the ears. Students are strictly prohibited from applying mehndi, nail polish, hair colour or tattoo.
- Late comers will not be allowed to enter the class except in special cases as decided by the school authorities. Students will not be allowed to leave the school once he/she has entered it, till dispersal. No reasons like weddings, function, prior appointments with anybody etc. will be accepted. On examination days the child should not be encouraged to go to school only for giving the test.
- Parents are requested not to give mobile phones and cameras to their wards under any circumstances.
- Students will not wear casuals on their birthdays. They will come in proper school uniform. No party or cutting of cakes is allowed in the school premises.
- Students should accompany their parents on the PTM day in proper school uniform.
- Lunch boxes or any item should not be handed over to the security guard at the gate. This is in the interest & safety of your ward.
- Any communication made by you should be addressed to the Principal and not to the class teacher. Mention your child’s name, address, admission no., phone no., class and section clearly.
- Do ensure that net-surfing by your ward is done only under your guidance and supervision.
- Parents are requested to take corrective action against the use of abusive language and misbehavior by their ward.
- Parents are advised to converse in English with their wards.
*Attendance of the student is must on all school functions/celebrations.