Absence & Important Information
- Parents should fill up the ‘Record for Non-Attendance’ for each day the student is absent from school, starting the reasons for his/her absence. Parents should discourage the students from being absent from the school, without any valid reason.
- Students who require medical attention during school hours, may be sent by the teacher to the medical room with a note in the diary.
- No one, who has been absent on the previous day, will be admitted to the class without a leave application from the parent, addressed to the Class Teacher, stating the reason for the absence.
- Leave can be granted on special grounds only.
- All students, returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him to do so. This will be signed by the school doctor, on the basis of which the student will be admitted to the class.
Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the class:
- Chicken Pox – All lesions are crusted
- Measles – For 4 days after rash disappears
- Mumps – For 9 days after the onset of swelling
- Whooping Cough – For 7 days after effective antibiotic therapy
- Viral, Swine flu – Till full recovery
- Jaundice – Till full recovery
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days, renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission fee.
- During absence from school, only students suffering from illness will be given a chance to re-appear in the test after producing a medical certificate.
- Outstation leaves have to be sanctioned beforehand only on special grounds.
- Generally, no leave will be granted on examination days.
- Parents may contact the teachers concerned regarding their ward’s performance with prior appointment.
- Mobile phones, if claimed by the school authorities, will be returned only after the session is over.
- Parents will deposit their ward’s fee directly to HDFC Bank.
- Only those who get qualifying certificates shall be eligible for submission to higher classes.